I ate my first Mum mum at 7 months! Love it!!!!
I held the bottle all by myself one day... we tried again after that, but looks like it was just experimental.
I am sitting in restaurant high chairs all by myself too- well, with some coats stuffed behind me.
Got my first REAL crib as an early Christmas gift from Gamma & Gampa! Yippee!!!
Daddy loves to watch my feet in the Exersaucer! I am standing so tall in it- don't need blankets stuffed into the sides anymore... Will be getting out the new one that Auntie Laurie got us soon!
My hair is sooooooooooooooo long- we thought it might be about time for a bang trim. We attempted a do-it-yourself job.... BEFORE.....
During.... Auntie Kasie & cousin Kasside came over to fix mommy's job.
and AFTER- I can see!!!



Yay for a big girl crib! So exciting!
ReplyDeleteTest test
ReplyDelete